Staffing Management Group
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services
Job Category: Medical / Health – Allied
Under general supervision of the Supervisor, and guidance of the Lead Technologist, the Nuclear Medicine Technologist will perform all necessary duties and functions related to: (1) planning, organizing and performing diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures and (2) fulfill all duties required by the department quality assurance, Federal, State and JCAHO Standards.
Providence caregivers are not simply valued – they’re invaluable. Join our team and thrive in our culture of patient-focused, whole-person care built on understanding, commitment, and mutual respect. Your voice matters here, because we know that to inspire and retain the best people, we must empower them.
$10,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required qualifications and conditions for payment.
- Coursework/Training: Graduate of Nuclear Medicine training program
- National Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist – Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board upon hire or
- National Registered Technologist – Nuclear Medicine Technology upon hire
- California Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification upon hire
- National Provider BLS – American Heart Association upon hire
- 1 year’ Experience working with cameras/computers.
- Infant through older adult nuclear medicine procedure experience
- Intravenous administration experience with pediatric patients
Our benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally, and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No